We are on our 6th year of PAF, but we only have 4 shirt designs in PAF history. So we are going all out for the 5th year of shirts and doing THREE different designs—main PAF shirt, volunteer shirt, and Ice Comp participant shirt. If you want to get in on the fun, you can submit your design for consideration. See contest rules below.
- If your design is selected, you will win 2 tickets to The Summit, 1 entry into a clinic of your choice, 1 t-shirt with your design, and any other swag we produce that utilizes your design.
- If your design is selected, the design will be attributed to you when the image is used in social media and on our website.
The winning design should incorporate the following elements:
- Festival dates and year, Nov. 13–18, 2019
- The name Portland Alpine Fest
- You can design with multiple colors, but create the design in such a way that it can be printed on a shirt with one color of ink
- Preferred but not required, inclusion of the following names: Mazamas and Grivel.
- All designs must be submitted by August 15, 2018
- Winners will be announced September 1, 2018
- All designs submitted become the property of Portland Alpine Fest which is operated by the Mazamas.
- You may submit multiple designs.
- Selected design may be used on a PAF t-shirt, water bottle, mug, program, or other swag.
- Designs can be submitted in Illustrator, Photoshop, JPEG, PNG, or PDF formats. Adobe Illustrator is the preferred format.
- We reserve the right to alter your design if needed.